I love being a mom & wife, I love serving the Lord, and enjoy life. My family means the world to me, and without them and good friends, I wouldnt be the person I am today.
Monday, June 13, 2005
Stitches
Isaac got his stitches out today, it was really quick and painless, he was a real trooper. Hopefully that is the end of his accidents and we wont have to deal with stitches ever again
I've never had to deal with stitches, and hopefully I never will have to. I hope he heals quickly and doesn't have to go through anything like that ever again.
thanks, he is good so far, he will have a scar on his head, but thank the Lord that it is on his head where he has lot's of hair that will cover it up, it could have been worse
I am 25 yrs old, and a stay at home mom. I also have a in-home daycare. I love my job and am thankful that I am able to be at home with my kids during the day. I have three wonderful children, Jadyn 7, Isaac 5,and Gracie 2. My husband Lee is a carpenter, he gets to spend his days building houses on a beautiful lake... I love God, and serving him.
2 comments:
I've never had to deal with stitches, and hopefully I never will have to. I hope he heals quickly and doesn't have to go through anything like that ever again.
thanks, he is good so far, he will have a scar on his head, but thank the Lord that it is on his head where he has lot's of hair that will cover it up, it could have been worse
Post a Comment