Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Golfing

I had a great time golfing, we finished with a 38, which wasnt too bad, it was only 4 over par, hey not too bad for my first time ever golfing. I got a new glove and golf balls for my birthday, now all i need is some clubs! On the ninth hole we had to use our nine iron the whole time,even when putting, so here it is...me putting with a nine iron!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Faye... said...

Hey Beck , yes I will e~mail the rest of the pics to you. Question...how did you get the picture I took of you and now it's on your blog? How in the world did you do that? I need to have you come out here some day so we can chat an you can show mw a few things...also when would you like me to set up tee time?

Beckie said...

i right clicked on it, and then saved it to my computer, i would love to go golfing with you anytime! if your ever available at night or on a weekend, then lee could watch the kids, i would gladly show you how to copy pics and that kind of stuff, anytime...

JC said...

Lookin' good Beck!!

Faye... said...

Beck , I have not picked up the cd from walmart with the pics on it. I cannot get them out of my picasa account for ome reason...I should pick that up tomorrow. OK? Have a good day!