Since my mom was gone to Melanie's all week, and the boys really missed her, we went to visit with her for a little while today. I had to vacuum out my van because it was a wreck from the weekend, anyways, Isaac wanted to stay there until I was done cleaning it, my mom called me and said, "hurry, come quick Isaac is hurt real bad" needless to say I was going 60 in a 30, blowing through stop signs, to get to him. When I got there (2 minutes later) she was standing on the corner holding him with a towel on his head. He had fallen down the stairs and hit his head on the corner of her coffee table. He had a gash about 1 1/2" in his head, I grabbed him and drove with him on my lap to get dh, he rode with him on his lap on the way to the hospital. We got there in about 3 minutes, we ran in and they looked at him, we had to wait over an hour in the waiting room to see the dr.I was so mad. They strapped him down to a board and put the stitches in. I felt so bad for him, he was screaming, "I want you" The poor baby! I know my mom felt so bad, and its not her fault, now he is finally sleeping, I hope hes ok tomorrow

3 comments:
I'm so glad Isaac is doing better. Did any of your soccer pictures turn out from last night? Mine are really fuzzy, I'm sure the one of the kids turned out, but I have to get "The Techee Husband" to get them on teh computer for me.
they did turn out great, i will email them to you
Poor Isaac! I'm glad he's okay, that scared me for a moment.
Post a Comment