I love being a mom & wife, I love serving the Lord, and enjoy life. My family means the world to me, and without them and good friends, I wouldnt be the person I am today.
Monday, May 09, 2005
Park
Thursday it was nice out, so we decided to go to the park right by our house, Gracie loves the swings, Jadyn and Isaac are finally getting the concept of pumping their legs to keep the swing going! It was kinda windy out though, so we didnt stay very long
I am 25 yrs old, and a stay at home mom. I also have a in-home daycare. I love my job and am thankful that I am able to be at home with my kids during the day. I have three wonderful children, Jadyn 7, Isaac 5,and Gracie 2. My husband Lee is a carpenter, he gets to spend his days building houses on a beautiful lake... I love God, and serving him.
No comments:
Post a Comment