
Jadyn and Isaac got a long really well throughout the weekend, a couple little scraps, but nothing to dramatic!

And of Course Gracie was the center of attention and spoiled all weekend, between all of her aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma and even papa fred, she wasn't put down very much. Here is a redneck high chair that her aunt sue came up with!

Overall it was a great weekend, and I cant wait to go up there again!

5 comments:
They're ADORABLE!
-Blair
They sure are lots of fun! I enjoy taking pictures of them
That's good! Keep taking pictures!
(OK, you don't really know me, but I go to your church and I see you around, and I take care of your kids when I work in the nursery etc.)
Brooke, i know who you are! I have been checking out your blog too!
Sweet! Thank you! I will link you later, I can't now.. I barely have time to check all the blogs that I regularly check! Ahh!
Post a Comment