I've been tagged by my good friend Jenny.
Each person shares 5 Things They Love About Jesus. People who are tagged need to write their 5 things and post the rules. At the end of your blog, tag 5 people and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog. So here are my 5 Things I Love About Jesus...
1. That he gave his life not just for those who love him...but for those who hate and deny him too
2. He is available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week
3. When satan comes knocking upon my door, all I have to say is, Jesus would you please answer the door for me
4. He keeps His word. i can trust Him to do what He said He would do
5. He doesn’t give up on us. Ever.
Ok, its your turn Jessica, Brooke, Amber, Jackie, & Sue
Monday, July 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hey those are really good ones!
i really like number 3. so very true.
OK- I really love #3 too. You are so awesome!
where'd you go???
Post a Comment