Sunday, March 25, 2007

update

spring is here! thank goodness, the weather is gorgeous. life has been busy. Jadyn started swimming last Saturday & Isaac last Wednesday. Lee just left for a 4 day fishing trip in the Boundary Waters, they had a two hr drive, then a 20 mile walk/ski, which was supposed to take them 5 1/2 hrs. I think their a little nuts, but he seems to like the adventure part of it. He will be back on Tuesday night sometime. Other than that, life just seems to be flying by. It supposed to be 63 today and 67 tomorrow, its really foggy today though, but still nice. Lee & I have gotten to go on a couple dates lately, which is really nice. The kids are getting older, so its not as hard to leave them anymore. Last night my mom took the kids so I could have a girls night out. I met up with Ginzie, Jackie D, Julie E, Mary Jo, Mel C, Brenna, at Caribou for coffee then we went bowling, I think Ginzie was the most fun to watch, everytime she would knock down the pins, she would yell hallelujah, it was the cutest thing ever. Mel Cogger is quite the bowler, she got a 175 the second game, far surpassing the rest of us. It was a great time. We sure did have some laughs. Gracie is still such a girly girl, she loves having her nails painted and her hair done up in pretties. I love dressing her up. Here are some pictures! Take Care & God Bless...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

JC said...

Hey- The GNO sounds like fun! Glad you had a good time. I wish Ginzie had a blog. I can just picture her! Your kids sure are getting big. I'm going to an elementary open house Tuesday night. Can't believe how time flies. They are gonna be in first grade this fall....remember 6 short years ago????

Beckie said...

first grade? that's scary, Can you believe my middle kid is going to kindergarten already, scary