Saturday, December 30, 2006

Long time no post

Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time, but with three kids, three jobs & a hubby to look after it has been nothing short of nuts around here. I hope you all had a happy and healthy Christmas. I know we did. In October Jadyn turned six, he is in Kindergarten and loves it. His teacher is a Christian, which I am so thankful for. Isaac is 4 1/2 (he wouldnt let me leave the 1/2 out. In November little Gracie Rae turned 2. Yes 2, can you believe it? She is talking so much, and potty training. Our house is still under construction, so we've been busy with that. The next project, siding the house and new cabinets in the kitchen. Lee's dad owns a custom cabinet shop in Cambridge so we're blessed to be getting the cabinets at cost. Thank You Mike... The kids have remained pretty healthy other than the common cold. Lee has been fishing alot. He always brings his little buddy Isaac with,I know they enjoy their male bonding time! My daycare is full, which is a blessing in its self. I have 14 kids enrolled and on any given day I am full to my limit of 10. On Tuesday the day after new years, I am having surgery AGAIN :( not looking forward to it. I have endometriosis AGAIN, which is very painful. Sometimes I 'm imobile for an entrie day with it, which is not fun while trying to run a daycare & be a mom. Lee has been wonderful, he is laid off so he has been around alot more than I am used to, I dont know what I will do when he goes back to work. Well here are some pics, please keep me in your prayers for Tuesday. God Bless!





















2 comments:

JC said...

Hey Becky- thanks for the text.I'll be praying for you tomorrow.
Miss you!

Shainerz said...

Love the pictures Becky! Do you really have three jobs?! You are definitely a busy woman. I salute you!