Saturday, February 11, 2006

BUSY!

I have been so busy lately, I dont know where to start. On Friday, Gracie got her casts on, thankfully they only had to stay on for a couple minutes. They take the casts down to Duluth, and make molds out of them, then they will make her orthotics within two weeks. She was a trooper, although she didnt like them.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Then it was nap time, after her nap, we went to little Amarah's first birthday party. It was so much fun. There was 200 kids under the age of 5 running around Shaleah's house, no joke! I forgot my camera there, and well, needless to say, there were some unexpected pictures on it when I got it back, sorry guys, but I have to post them.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
thats what you get for taking pictures with my camera!
Saturday Lee and I brought the kids down to Duluth for a family day, Lee & Isaac went to Gander Mountain and I brought Jadyn & Gracie to the mall. We had a great time shopping and spending time together. Of course I had to go & see my little nephew Nick. He is getting so big, I just love him to pieces. Here he is
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
and last but not least, the drive home
Image hosting by Photobucket
I think she was tired

2 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

Cute pics

JC said...

Oh I love those pics! Nate..you havn't changed a bit!!! ha ha ha

Great post!